Buscando gerente de eCommerce
We are looking for a passionate and exceptional full-time Amazon and Shopify Manager to join our team! As an Amazon Manager or Assistant at our company, you will be responsible for monitoring, managing, and optimizing our US marketplaces with the goal of maximizing sales and profits. You will be working with the latest technology in collaboration with other talented team members.
IMPORTANT: Please carefully read the job responsibilities and qualifications.
- MUST BE ORGANIZED
- 1+ years of proven success as an Amazon Manager/Assistant via Seller Central
- Strong analytical skills capable of processing and interpreting large amounts of data looking for trends and anomalies
- Experience optimizing listings
- Experience managing inventory for multiple sales channels
- Highly proficient at written communication and copywriting (English fluency B2-C1-C2). (Please specify when applying)
- Solid project management skills
- Reliable high-speed internet
Required Personal Characteristics:
- Self-starter (Self-motivated)
- Excellent communication skills (Highly responsive)
- Independent (Low maintenance)
- Proactive (Problem finding & optimizing)
- Quick learner
- Resourceful/adaptable (Problem solving)
- Tech savvy
- Passionate about what they do (Can do attitude)
- Confident (Action oriented)
- Effective planner
- Detail oriented (Disciplined)
- Team oriented (Excellent collaborator)
- Reliable (Do what you say)
- Excellent time-manager
- Step 1 — Submit resume/CV and qualifications•
- Step 2 — Complete Google Forms job application (see link below)•
- Step 3 — 10−15 minute introductory call via Skype (qualified individuals)•
- Step 4 — 30−45 minute 1st interview via Skype (qualified candidates)•
- Step 5 — 30−45 minute 2nd interview via Skype (if required)
This is a full-time position, work from home with flexible hours. A performance-based bonus is available on top of your base salary. We do observe bank holidays. Information on vacation time, sick-pay, and terms of employment may be discussed during the interview.
VERY IMPORTANT: The application process is in-depth because we only hire truly dedicated individuals. Please take your time to make sure your application is the best representation of your skills, experience, and personality.