Jobs - Operations Associate
You will be an integral member of our world-class Operations team, responsible for ensuring smooth fulfilment of orders and shipments for customers worldwide. The incumbent will be equipped through multi-disciplinary training, in order to maintain and enhance our fundamental operational processes.
- You will be cross-trained intensively in multiple disciplines and expected to take on any given role that and excel at it.
- You are required to take charge of daily operations such as warehousing, fulfilment and inventory management.
- You will also be an integral part of our customer service team and provide quality customer service—including interacting with customers, answering large and complex volumes of customer enquiries/issues via email(80%), live-chat and over the phone ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of customers’ technical inquiries and issues by following through effectively and efficiently to ensure timely resolution.
- Be a problem solver — you will be required to diagnose complex issues, think out of the box and be expected to propose timely and efficient solutions, as well as diagnose customer issues and needs across different products and regions.
- Liaise with our overseas logistics partners to resolve or improve any operational issues and support the customer service team with solutions regarding more complex technical enquiries.
- Documentation of issues, as well as following up and arrangement of post-sales servicing/warranty related issues.
- Establish and constantly evaluate our strategies to tackle new and existing customer-related issues while continuing to improve our standard operational policies and strategic directives.
- Analyze and generate monthly operational reports while reporting directly to the Operations Manager with action improvement plans.
- Daily ad-hoc tasks. Additional operational specializations and responsibilities to be taken on with time, based on strength and performance.
- This role requires someone who is technically inclined, a fast learner and a good problem solver who is able to think out of the box for solutions, and consistently looks to improve/establish new operational processes.
- Entrepreneurial thinking – take pride in your work, be driven, initiative, result-orientated and versatile to adapt/respond to different types of characters and situation.
- Must be decisive, action-oriented, results-focused and able to work independently as well as a team to handle diverse situations with the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English with excellent email writing and etiquettes.
- Able to communicate effectively on both technical and non-technical topics to customers and team members.
- Possesses at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Physically fit (Handle at least 30 kg of load)