We are looking for an experienced and passionate Community Executive to join our team.
As the Community person, you’ll be responsible for developing compelling, timely content across all social platforms for our global portfolio. This position offers an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and understands that social media is a dialogue platform. Our social media channels play a crucial part in messaging and connecting with our user base on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate has in-depth experience with developing, managing, and executing community engagement, social media and content strategy. You will work closely with both internal and external teams to drive strong engagement and community growth.
• Lead social media strategy and create innovative social media content for all social platforms
• Oversee and develop a global community by leveraging partnerships and content planning to drive user relationships, engagement, and overall customer retention
• Own and develop social content calendar of activities
• Create engaging content and messaging aligned with product positioning and brand
• Evaluate and develop key metrics to identify key trends with new product and/or partnerships content update
• Identify, analyze and interpret community feedback, trends and analytics to maintain positive community sentiment across all social channels
• Regularly deliver reports on social channel metrics and community feedback
• Develop community events and / or contests to help support customer engagement and retention
• Work closely with the marketing team on customer loyalty and influencer programs
• Manage content testing and optimization across all social channel
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum of 2 years of growing social communities
• Strong knowledge of best practices for managing and operating social channels (Facebook, Snap, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Flipagram, Musical.ly, Live.ly, Reddit, Product Hunt, LinkedIn) and how each platform can be used in different scenarios for DXRacer
• Strong writing, grammar, and content-creation skills (samples required)
• Experience working in a fast pace environment
• Constant monitoring of when and how to insert stakeholders or brands into the social stream
• Ability to identify key influencers, build relationships and activate partnerships
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint
• BA/BS degree in related field
• Passion for gaming a must